Kapillär rheometer - LCR7000 Series
Meets the demand of a 24-hour-a-day shop floor operation while maintaining the highest possible level of accuracy, repeatability and sensitivity.
contact us for more information.
- All digital calibration
- Increased speed and force range
- Advanced electronics and software enable up to 45 shear stress or shear rate data points per test
- Unique algorithms for polymer melt stability
- Bi-directional communications enable test parameters to be downloaded from the PC
- Multiple barrel heating zones and adaptive PID temperature control algorithm provide precise and uniform heat up to 430°C (500°C optional for Model 7000 and 7001 only)
- Precision servo-drive motor and transducers enable tight control of stress and rate mode tests
- Tungsten carbide dies and a hardened and honed tool steel barrel ensure long years of service
- LAB KARS, advanced rheology software